Here are 7 interesting things about myself.
- I lived in the Philippines during my second and third grade years. Plus, I spent 7 months there while in college interning during the week and mountain climbing on weekends.
- People ask me, “do twins run in your family?” No, I say infertility does. My husband’s grandmother has 6 sets of twins, all the result of fertility treatments.
- In college I was the queen of keg stands, now I’m a pastor’s wife! Praise the Lord for His grace and that He makes us all new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- I love to read fantasy novels. Good versus evil, dragons, magic. I’m currently reading Rick Riordan’s The Mark of Athena.
- I’ve run 2 marathons, Dallas and Chicago.
- I’m currently writing a bible study on the book of Joshua. (Of course, I haven’t written in months, but I’m trying!)
- For fun, my husband and I love to try out new restaurants. Eating is our hobby.
I was recently nominated twice for The Beautiful Blogger Award. Wow, what an honor. I’ve been fortunate these last few months to develop new friendships from my blogger buddies. I’ve learned a lot from my new friends!
In order to accept the award, there are a rules to follow:
(1) Post seven interesting things about myself.
(2) Nominate 7 other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
(3) Tell them about the nomination.
Thank you friends. I’m honored!