Our nursery is complete. This cozy room is a calm tranquil haven, but it’s not overpowered by pinkiness. Of course now that the girls are here, I kind of like pink. For this room, I focus on a grey and white background, spotted with lavender and yellow accents. The shaggy rug is soft on little ones’ knees. The low bookshelves offer low storage for the girls’ toys. Ahhh, a baby’s delight.
- Wall color – Kilz Mocha Mousse, but I used Sherwin Williams paint.
- Graco Sarah Classic 4-in-1 Convertible Crib – Target, no longer available at Target, but you can find it on Amazon
- Bedding – custom made. I happened on the fabric at my local Premier shop, but found this beautiful bedding by New Arrivals called Stella Gray
- Mother Goose photo set – frames, Target; The Real Mother Goose, Amazon. Inspired by Restoration Hardware.
- Book shelf and cloth bins – Target. Inspired by this Soft, Neutral Nursery on ProjectNursery.com
- Changing table/dresser – PlayPen
- Glider/recliner – PlayPen
- Rug, Lowes.
- Lamps: Square Floor Lamp and White floor lamp – Pier1
- Purple Wine bottle lamp. Handmade gift.
- Quilt, handmade gift.
- Memory board. Hodgepodge Boutique
- Stuffed penguin and purple monkey dolls – Pier1
- Curtains – custom made, linen fabric with blackout material.
Related posts: Project Nursery Begins, Neutral Inspirations, Pass on Pink, Ready, Aim, Fire!
I think Maya and Chris are two of the most organized and talented people I have ever known !!!!! But, do not tell them I said so! ; >)
Pingback: Project Nursery: Copy Cat « Married With Twins